- Rejections are part and parcel of sales.
- Sales and rejections come together.
- You need to get the “Nos” in order to reach your “Yes”
- Rejections make you stronger
- Rejections help you be better prepared for the next presentation you make
- Rejections are part and parcel of life
- You become better and better at handling all kinds of rejections in life
- Rejections make the job challenging and exciting
- Rejections are responses (it is better than getting ignored)
Anticipate rejections. Be prepared that 99% of your customers are going to reject you. So when you really make the sales presentation, you give your best shot.
After you have collected the rejections, you can make a list of all kinds of rejections that the customers give you. With this list, you can make a list of things to say, to turn around the rejection.
The more you get rejected, you will know that you are going nearer to meeting your “Yes” to close the deal.